Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Michael Lohan "I Was Wrong For Offending My Ex Wife And My Children"

Michael Lohan looking quite displeased with the phone conversation he took in front of the Pacific Design Center in Los Angeles, Ca on September 29, 2010  Fame Pictures, Inc

Michael Lohan has sent a statement to various media outlets in which he states he will no longer comment on anything regarding his daughter Lindsay or ex-wife Dina and he says he was wrong for offending his ex wife and kids. The statement sent by Michael is below.

After serious thought and conversation last night, with someone who means alot to me. I am making this statement and fully intend on living by it.

With all due respect to those who have both gotten on my nerves for reporting things that weren't true, ( as well as things that were),I want to make a public statement that I will not be commenting on ANYTHING relating to my daughter Lindsay, or ANYTHING my ex wife Dina, or any "sources" related to her, might say.
After all the things said and the incidents which have transpired, I realize that no matter how wrong or right I may have been, at the end of the day, I was wrong for offending my ex wife and my children.

Because of the spotlight and scrutiny we have been under, as well as my own "pride", which has caused pain to my mother, (deceased father), brother, sisters and their sibling, I realize how my statements and actions have had a ripple effect on all of them. If it was me alone, it would be one thing, but I'm not. The things I have said and done, have cased hurt , pain and embarrassment for all of them.

That being said, I make this statement in humble supplication. And NO MATTER what accusations, lies or conjecture are disseminated to the public,about me, for the sake of the ones I love and with hope of creating peace, I WILL NOT respond , in ANY way, to what is said or done, to me.

MY family"s health and well being matters too much.

For the sake of those I offended, I apologize and ask their forgiveness. But even if they can't find it in their heart to forgive, like I forgive them. I KNOW that God will have the last word and defend me in His own way.

So please refrain from from calling or contacting me.

So there you have it. Michael's statement on not making any more statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment